Epic Midstream Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Epic Midstream's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Epic Midstream's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Epic Midstream has 53 Employees.
- Epic Midstream grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Epic Midstream currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Prime Downhole ...||$10.3M||42||35%||N/A||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$31.9M||130||2%||N/A||N/A|
What Is Epic Midstream?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|David Smith||Director of Automation|
|James Lirot||Project Manager|
|Harry Beaudry||General Counsel|
|Bryan Foushee||Director of Procurement|
|Birch Lobban||Chief Inspector (CIS)|
Epic Midstream News
Texas-based Noble Midstream Partners on Tuesday announced it had closed on its option with EPIC Midstream Holdings to acquire a 30%
Noble Midstream Partners LP has announced it has closed its option with EPIC Midstream Holdings, LP to acquire a 30% equity interest in the