Epic! Kids Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Epic! Kids's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Epic! Kids received $30.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Epic! Kids's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Epic! Kids's total funding is $76M.
- Epic! Kids has 138 Employees.
- Epic! Kids grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Epic! Kids currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Epic! Kids?
Epic! (www.getepic.com) is a leading digital media brand for kids, bringing unlimited reading and learning to more than 5 million children in homes and in schools. Used in 87% of U.S. elementary schools, Epic!'s award-winning subscription-based platform encourages kids to explore their interests and learn in a fun, safe, kid-friendly environment. Partnerships with 250 leading publishers such as HarperCollins, Macmillan, National Geographic Kids and Smithsonian bring an unparalleled selection of 25,000 high-quality books and videos to kids in the U.S. and around the world. Epic! is a rapidly-growing, venture-backed startup located in beautiful Redwood City, with great restaurants and gourmet coffee shops nearby. Parking is easy, and our office is only a short walk from Caltrain. We're a small but mighty team; all passionate about what we're building. Our team includes alums from YouTube, Google, Disney, Crowdstar, Kiwi Crate, Goldman Sachs, Random House and Amazon. We have the support of top-tier investors and veterans of the children's publishing industry; and have been featured in the press by Forbes, Parenting, Techcrunch, USA Today, The TODAY Show, Good Morning America and Publishers Weekly.keywords:Gaming,Media,Mobile