Envoy Global Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Envoy Global's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.5M per year.
- Envoy Global received $21.0M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Envoy Global's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Envoy Global has 148 Employees.
- Envoy Global grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Envoy Global currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Envoy Global?
Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation for both inbound and outbound immigration and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has managed more than 30,000 cases and served more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries. Check out our HR and Immigration Blog: http://bit.ly/2gHmjdmkeywords:Consumer Services,Human Resources Hr