Entertainment Studios Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Entertainment Studios's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.8M per year.
- Entertainment Studios received $500.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Entertainment Studios's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Entertainment Studios has 199 Employees.
- Entertainment Studios grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Entertainment Studios currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Entertainment Studios?
Byron Allen's Entertainment Studios is a global media, content and technology company with production, live broadcast and digital OTT facilities in Los Angeles and Atlanta. The Weather Channel, an Entertainment Studios company, is the leader in state of the art climate news gathering and analysis. It delivers live, moment-by-moment updates on global weather systems. With the purchase of The Weather Group, Inc., Entertainment Studios takes its first step in broadening its business base which allows stronger client and consumer engagement and divisional synergies. For the last 25 years, Byron Allen's Entertainment Studios has built business lines that have reached hundreds of millions of viewers and consumers. With this acquisition, those business lines will align to make a level playing field across our Networks, Broadcast, Syndication, Production and Motion Picture divisions. This allows Entertainment Studios a firm foundation for our next steps.keywords:N/A