Englue Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Englue's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.1M per year.
- Englue received $0.4M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Englue's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Englue's total funding is $0.5M.
- Englue has 90 Employees.
- Englue grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Englue currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Englue?
B2B relationships at scale. LeadCrunch uses Artificial Intelligence and three patents to fix B2B data, append that rich profile data to your best customers, and then identify more just like them. In those target accounts, we engage your personas with your B2B content, all on a cost-per-lead basis. Each lead passes through a multi-touch validation process, backed by a quality guarantee. The platform learns continuously, using the outcomes from the leads we generate for you. The result is better and better closing ratios. Perfect for Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs. 300+ enterprise customers in less than two years. Our clients include Oracle, Google, Comcast, HG Data, Palo Alto Networks, PTC, Paycom, BrightCove, Avaya, Adroll, 8x8, and many more. We think differently about how to find and grow lasting B2B relationships. We're starting a movement to transform B2B sales and marketing. Join us.keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %