Enerkem Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Enerkem's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.2M per year.
- Enerkem's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Enerkem has 244 Employees.
- Enerkem grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Enerkem currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Enerkem?
Enerkem makes biofuels and renewable chemicals from waste. With its proprietary technology, Enerkem converts non-recyclable municipal solid waste into methanol, ethanol and other widely used chemical intermediates. Headquartered in Canada, Enerkem owns a commercial facility in Alberta as well as an innovation centre in Quebec. The company is developing additional biorefineries in North America and globally, based on its modular manufacturing approach. Enerkem's technology and facilities help diversify the energy mix and make everyday products greener while offering a sustainable alternative to landfilling and incineration.keywords:Clean Technology