Energy Super Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Energy Super's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.4M per year.
- Energy Super's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Energy Super has 102 Employees.
- Energy Super grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Energy Super currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Energy Super?
Cleverly managing your super might be the difference between just scraping through and having that retirement dream you see on the telly. Energy Super is an industry superannuation fund known for service excellence, value for money and strong investment performance. Generations of energy and electrical industry workers, employers and their families trust Energy Super as do thousands of Australians in other professions. In 2018, Energy Super was awarded CANSTAR's 5-star Superannuation Rating for Outstanding Value one of only 7 funds to do so. We are committed to: - Delivering strong long-term investment performance. - Keeping our costs and fees as low as possible so you can maximise your superannuation savings. - Providing competitive insurance options tailored to your needs. - Delivering superior financial advice to help you get the most of every cent you earn.keywords:N/A