Energi Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Energi Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Energi Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Energi Holdings's total funding is $13M.
- Energi Holdings has 104 Employees.
- Energi Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Energi Holdings?
Energi Holdings, Inc. is a Delaware based holding company established in 2006 to provide risk management and insurance brokerage services to energy firms engaged in specific market segments with a wholly owned subsidiary Energi Insurance Services, Inc. (a Massachusetts Insurance Brokerage & Program Administration Company). We currently cede risk to a Bermuda-Based rent-a-captive Hurst Holme, managed by International Advisory Service (a leading Bermuda-based captive manager). The company is in the process of forming a wholly owned reinsurance subsidiary, Energi Reinsurance. In September, 2008, Energi Holdings Inc. announced that it has completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Conifer Insurance Agency, Inc.keywords:N/A