Endomag Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Endomag's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.1M per year.
- Endomag's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Endomag has 64 Employees.
- Endomag grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Endomag currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Endomag?
Endomag is a medical technology company devoted to improving the global standard of cancer care. Our SentimagÂ® probe, MagseedÂ® marker and MagtraceÂ® lymphatic mapping agent are already in use by many of the worldâ€™s leading physicians and cancer centres.\n\nOur goal is to help women with breast cancer avoid surgery when it isnâ€™t needed, and experience better outcomes when it is. Weâ€™ve helped tens of thousands of women around the world access more precise and less invasive breast cancer care.\n\nFounded in 2007 as a spin-out from the University of Houston and the University College London (UCL), we continue to develop our unique clinical platform from our headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom.keywords:N/A