Endgame Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Endgame's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.5M per year.
- Endgame received $6.4M in venture funding in March 2016.
- Endgame's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Endgame's total funding is $95.7M.
- Endgame has 174 Employees.
- Endgame grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Endgame currently has 30 job openings.
What Is Endgame?
Endgame's converged endpoint security platform is transforming security programs - their people, processes and technology - with the most powerful endpoint protection and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent. For more information, visit www.endgame.com and follow us on Twitter @EndgameInc.keywords:Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Physical Security,Security, saas