Enable Injections Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Enable Injections's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.6M per year.
- Enable Injections received $50.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Enable Injections's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Enable Injections's total funding is $104.3M.
- Enable Injections has 142 Employees.
- Enable Injections grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Enable Injections currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Enable Injections?
Enable Injections, Inc. Enable Injections is pioneering a new class of drug delivery technology, the wearable high-volume injector, that industry experts are calling truly revolutionary. Winner of Buzz of BIO Investor Forum and other accolades, the Enable Injections technology is designed to allow easy, comfortable self-administration of the more than 900 high volume, viscous biologics in development--promising new drugs to treat a host of conditions from cancers and autoimmune diseases to genetic and rare diseases that, because of the large doses required, cannot be delivered with today's legacy injection technology. Founded in 2010 by medical device industry veterans, the company has R&D and manufacturing facilities in Franklin, Ohio. More at www.enableinjections.com About Enable Injections Enable Injections develops and manufactures devices that allow easy, comfortable patient self-administration of high volume/viscosity drugs for pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry*. The Enable body-worn Injector utilizes any standard container closure system, including syringe, vial or cartridge; automatically warms and can automatically mix lyophilized solutions. Founded February 2010 by medical device industry veterans, the company has R&D and manufacturing facilities in Franklin, Ohio. Please visit www.enableinjections.com. *Currently for investigational use onlykeywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals