Emergency Hospital Systems Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Emergency Hospital Systems's estimated revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- Emergency Hospital Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $252295
- Emergency Hospital Systems has 61 Employees.
- Emergency Hospital Systems grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Emergency Hospital Systems currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Emergency Hospital Systems?
Cleveland Emergency Hospital is an integrated health services organization recognized for innovative delivery of health care, including the use of the electronic health record and the development of advanced care models such as telehealth. Cleveland Emergency Hospital serves more than 100 Thousand residents throughout 3 counties in Southeast Texas and Northeast Houston. Mission It is our mission to enhance quality of life through an integrated health service organization based on a balanced program of patient care, education, research and community service. Values Market Leadership: Excellence Service Orientation Individual Dignity Teamwork Physician Leadership Diversity Education Research Fiscal Responsibility Traditionkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Medical Plus Su...||$12.7M||50||4%|
|IMO Managed Car...||$9.2M||36||3%|
|Hospice Brazos ...||$23.8M||94||3%|