Emagispace Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Emagispace's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.1M per year.
- Emagispace received $9.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Emagispace's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Emagispace's total funding is $9.3M.
- Emagispace has 28 Employees. 0
- Emagispace currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Emagispace?
At Emagispace®, we've created a revolutionary way to build temporary walls and non-permanent spaces. Our innovative building technology is flexible and easy for anyone to build stunning, affordable, reconfigurable interior spaces. Now you can deliver any project in a fraction of the time it used to take, whether you're an expert in construction or not. Emagispace was founded on the idea that building elegant, versatile interior spaces doesn't have to come with a hefty price tag, long lead times, or a team of builders and designers. Leveraging our patented state-of-the-art modular building block system, we enable our customers to easily design, create and build impressive temporary spaces without the hassle and costs of traditional methods. The application possibilities are unlimitedyou can store, re-configure and re-use your Emagispace walls.keywords:Construction, Sustainability, Smart Building, Building Products