Elysium Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Elysium Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Elysium Health received $5.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Elysium Health's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Elysium Health's total funding is $71.2M.
- Elysium Health has 50 Employees.
- Elysium Health grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Elysium Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Elysium Health?
Elysium Health's mission is to solve the biggest challenges in health with science, to help people live healthier for longer. Elysium works directly with top scientists, clinicians and health professionals around the world to translate advances in science and technology into innovative health products that work. Our product development pipeline begins with research and development, continues with preclinical studies, and culminates with human clinical trials to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of products. Throughout this process, Elysium's focus is to develop compounds found in nature that allow people to support their health proactively. Elysium is guided by a Scientific Advisory Board, which includes multiple winners of the Nobel Prize, as well as researchers and doctors who are experts in chemistry, physiology, neuroscience, complex chemical systems, biochemistry, and many other fields of study. Basis, Elysium Health's first product, is a proprietary formulation of two ingredients designed to support long-term health at the cellular level. Basis is clinically proven to increase NAD+ levels, which decline with age. NAD+ is required for energy creation, regulating circadian rhythms, maintaining healthy DNA, and hundreds of other biological functions.keywords:Biotechnology,Fitness and Wellness,Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals