Elets Technomedia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Elets Technomedia's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- Elets Technomedia's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Elets Technomedia has 155 Employees.
- Elets Technomedia grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Elets Technomedia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Elets Technomedia?
Started in 2003, Elets is home to India's some of the best known media brands (Print & Digital) and conferences. We publish three popular monthly magazines, i.e. eGov, digitalLEARNING, eHEALTH and a quarterly magazine namely Banking & Finance Post. Coinciding with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision of '100 Smart Cities', we also have an online publication, smartcity.eletsonline.com a onestop source for latest news, information and analysis on Smart City. It is a news and information sharing web portal that aims to build interaction and knowledge sharing between various stakeholders. Elets has also created a niche for itself by organising premier events, seminars and conferences such us Smart City Conference, Awards & Expo, eUttarPradesh, eBihar, eIndia, SecureIT, etc.keywords:N/A