Eldridge Industries Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Eldridge Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- Eldridge Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $220,194
- Eldridge Industries's total funding is $1.4B.
- Eldridge Industries's current valuation is $3B. (March 2022)
- Eldridge Industries has 103 Employees.
- Eldridge Industries grew their employee count by 26% last year.
Eldridge Industries Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Eldridge Industries?
Eldridge Industries invests across diversified industries with a focus on media and sports, insurance, real estate development, asset lending and financing, branded food and hospitality, and asset management businesses. In particular, the firm seeks to build and grow businesses led by proven management teams that have demonstrated leadership and experience to scale an enterprise. Eldridge is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, with additional offices in Beverly Hills, New York, and London. To learn more about Eldridge Industries please visit www.eldridge.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Eldridge Industries News
Apollo Global Management co-founder Josh Harris and Eldridge Industries co-founder Todd Boehly are among the bidders for the NFL's Denver...
Todd Boehly, founder and chief executive officer of Eldridge Industries LLC, attends a panel discussion during the Milken Institute Global...
Eldridge invests in numerous influential industries, such as food, life insurance, media, sports and technology. The most notable asset under...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|