Elder Construction Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Elder Construction's estimated revenue is currently $6.1M per year.
- Elder Construction's estimated revenue per employee is $161053
- Elder Construction has 38 Employees.
- Elder Construction grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Elder Construction currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Elder Construction?
Elder Construction, Inc. is an experienced contractor with a focus on integrity and staffed with the industries most capable construction professionals. With offices in Colorado Springs and Windsor, we are committed to serving our clients, our employees, and our communities.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Iron Woman Cons...||$9.7M||58||26%|
Elder Construction News
“It's going to be a new, updated space and, from a construction standpoint, it's going to be a very clean space,” said Ryan Brunk of Elder ...
... for use in Utah's new medical marijuana program has cleared the last local hurdle to begin construction of a new facility in Box Elder County.
Also on Friday, the elder Christopher announced he is taking a leave of ... and the construction firms, architects and real estate developers who ...
Elder Construction New Location/Offices