Einride Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Einride's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.3M per year.
- Einride's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Einride's total funding is $32.3M.
- Einride has 129 Employees.
- Einride grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Einride currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Einride?
Einride is the next generation's disruptive road transport solution: safe, cost-efficient and emission-free. By rethinking the foundation of transportation, Einride's T-pod is the first transport vehicle designed and developed for self-driving electric propulsion. Einride's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to a sustainable society by lowering the carbon dioxide emissions of the transport industry. The T-pod is the first transport vehicle completely designed and developed for self-driving and electrical propulsion. The T-pod has no cab or driver's seat. The T-pod is a part of a transport system that uses the benefits of self-driving and electric propulsion to create a cost-competitive and emission-free transport alternative.keywords:N/A