Eight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eight's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.7M per year.
- Eight received $14.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Eight's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Eight's total funding is $76.1M.
- Eight has 60 Employees.
- Eight grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Eight currently has 16 job openings.
What Is Eight?
Eight is the world's first mattress cover that makes any bed smart. Eight intelligently manages your bed temperature, tracks sleep, and wakes you up at the right time every morning. We are a team of entrepreneurs who believe that better sleep leads to a better life. We have experienced first-hand the effects of being sleep-deprived and so we built Eight, out of our own need to change the path we were on. Now we want to share the experience with you. It is time for everyone to realize that a well-rounded life doesn't stop at eating organic and exercising, but rather that it should go with us all the way into bed. We spend one third of our life in bed. It's time to get smart about it.keywords:Healthcare, Fitness, Consumer Electronics, Health and Wellness, Innovation Management, Internet of Things