Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative has 73 Employees.
- Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative?
Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative is a bicycle retailer with stores in Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Leeds and Newcastle, as well as an online store which sells worldwide. Founded in 1977, Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative is the longest established worker co-operative in Scotland. Winning the title of Best Bike Shop in the UK by Cycling Weekly (2017) further emphasises the philosophy which is 'to run the kind of shops that we want to shop in'. Along with stocking a wide range of leading bike (and electric bike) brands including Specialized, Giant, Whyte, Kalkhoff, Brompton, Liv and Frog, each store has a workshop to carry out servicing and repairs. Supporting employers to encourage their staff to cycle to work is also a key aim. As well as accepting vouchers for other cycle to work schemes, their own Bike To Work scheme allows employees to save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike or cycling equipment and spread the cost over a fixed period of time.keywords:N/A