Edifice Protection Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edifice Protection Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.7M per year.
- Edifice Protection Group's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Edifice Protection Group has 50 Employees.
- Edifice Protection Group grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Edifice Protection Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edifice Protection Group?
Edifice Protection Group leadership is instrumental in emergency action planning, managing and implementing security, safety, and traffic control for major organizations throughout the United States. We have experience in the analysis and execution of personal security requirements. Our core client base is comprised of high-rise buildings in major cities in the United States.\r\n\r\nWhy Edifice Protection Group (EPG)?\r\n\r\nEPG management team has extensive experience in providing protective services for government and commercial buildings around the country.\r\nEPG offers innovative and progressive security solutions specific to the needs of every client.\r\nEPG employs only â€œbest in the fieldâ€ security officers who have years of experience and are licensed according to state laws.\r\nEPG has experience evaluating and integrating existing security staff into the organization to provide continuity for its clients.\r\nEPG is licensed and insured, far exceeding industry standards.keywords:N/A