Edge Case Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edge Case Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- Edge Case Research's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Edge Case Research has 57 Employees.
- Edge Case Research grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Edge Case Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edge Case Research?
Edge Case Research was formed by leading autonomy and software safety experts from Carnegie Mellon University who believe that safety should be baked into all software products from the ground up. Founded by people who were first involved in autonomous vehicle safety as far back as the late 1990s, ECR helps customers in the autonomous vehicle and robotics industries to tackle the thorny problems of safe perception, planning, and actuation. ECR helps its clients to develop their safety concept, design and architect safe autonomous systems, and assist with component and system V&V. We have designed our processes and tools to assist the industry in any stage of development, helping them to deploy a safe and reliable system.keywords:N/A