Eden Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eden Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- Eden Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Eden Health's total funding is $39M.
- Eden Health has 108 Employees.
- Eden Health grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Eden Health currently has 25 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Eden Health?
Eden Health eliminates the hassle of healthcare for employers and their employees. We're a new kind of doctor's office that combines a private primary care practice, 24/7 telemedicine, and personalized insurance navigation into one simple platform. Eden provides an experience that employees love and saves employers money with seamless, data-driven healthcare.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Eden Health News
Eden Health earns National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition. – PCHM ...
NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Primary care and insurance navigation company Eden Health today announced that it has earned ...
Last year's Eden Health Care Services' Head For The Hills event was one to remember says Earl Reimer, Director of Development with Eden ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|