Echodyne Corp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Echodyne Corp's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- Echodyne Corp's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Echodyne Corp has 90 Employees.
- Echodyne Corp grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Echodyne Corp currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Echodyne Corp?
Echodyne offers the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs first compact solid-state true beam-steering radar for a wide range of industries and applications. Our high-performance radars work in all weather and are designed for autonomous vehicles, unmanned aircraft & drones, and security of borders, critical infrastructure, and smart cities. The company combines the patented technology of metamaterials with powerful software to create a radar sensor with unprecedented performance at commercial price points. Echodyne offers its radars to companies working in Automotive, Transportation, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Border Security, Smart Cities, Airspace Management (incl UTM), and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). Privately held, the company is based in Bellevue, Washington, and is backed by Bill Gates, NEA, Madrona Venture Group, Vulcan Capital, and Lux Capital among others.keywords:N/A