Eccrine Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eccrine Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.4M per year.
- Eccrine Systems received $5.5M in venture funding in October 2016.
- Eccrine Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Eccrine Systems's total funding is $13.6M.
- Eccrine Systems has 54 Employees.
- Eccrine Systems grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Eccrine Systems currently has 10 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Eccrine Systems?
Eccrine Systems is developing non-invasive, electronic patch systems that measure and transmit real-time data about human sweat. Our ability to do so with chronological accuracy enables a true paradigm shift in the monitoring of human physiological performance and dysfunction - across a wide spectrum of high value applications for medicine, industry, and sport. We collaborate with downstream partners who have deep understanding of those vertical application opportunities, enabling the broadest translation of our foundational technology and IP portfolio into market leading products and solutions.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Eccrine Systems News
CINCINNATI, Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Eccrine Systems, Inc. announced an expansion of its Research and Development capabilities in ...
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eccrine Systems, Inc. announced today that it is collaborating with Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Greater Cincinnati sweat-tech startup Eccrine Systems Inc. has formed a collaboration with Silicon Valley chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products ...
Eccrine Systems Funding
|2015-02-26||$1.5M||Undisclosed||CincyTech Fund III||Article|
|2016-10-05||$5.5M||A||CincyTech Fund IV||Article|
Eccrine Systems Executive Hires