Eastern Niagara Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Eastern Niagara Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.7M per year.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital received $31.4M in venture funding in February 2003.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Eastern Niagara Hospital has 99 Employees.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Eastern Niagara Hospital?
Eastern Niagara Health (ENH) System is a major community health resource for Eastern Niagara County and consists of an acute care site in the City of Lockport, outpatient service facilities in the town of Lockport and Newfane, and the Niagara Regional Surgery Center. ENH is the only provider of acute care hospital services in Eastern Niagara County. To provide enhanced care coordination ENH is affiliated with Kaleida Health. Patients have access to appropriate care locally and can be seamlessly transitioned to the tertiary network at places like the Gates Vascular Institute, Buffalo General Medical Center and Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.keywords:N/A