Early Autism Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Early Autism Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $59.7M per year.
- Early Autism Services's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Early Autism Services has 221 Employees.
- Early Autism Services grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Early Autism Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Early Autism Services?
Early Autism Services (EAS) provides individualized ABA therapy to children with autism and their families living across the United States, Canada and Australia. It is the mission of EAS to see each child that we work with reach their full potential in every area of development. EAS prides itself on having the expertise that comes from years of direct experience developing and implementing effective, high-quality ABA programming. Our programs draw on this expertise, while also relying on the ever growing body of research surrounding effective autism treatment.keywords:N/A