EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.7M per year.
- EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS has 62 Employees.
- EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS currently has 18 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Rehab Etc. Phys...||$13.2M||49||11%||N/A||-||N/A|
|TriStar Health ...||$73.7M||273||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is EXPERIENCE WELLNESS CENTERS?
EWC Management, Inc. (EWC) manages outpatient opiate and alcohol addiction treatment services. The EWC care model includes medical care, counseling, comprehensive toxicology testing, case management and medical management of psychiatric medications. In 2016, there were approximately 64,000 deaths in the United States from drug overdoses. The number of deaths from overdose has doubled in the past decade. Council Capital, a healthcare focused private equity firm located in Nashville, Tennessee made a control investment in this company in August, 2017 and recruited an experienced healthcare services CEO to manage the company. EWC is developing the capability to expand rapidly to meet the needs of patients suffering from opiate and alcohol addiction.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %