EXACTUALS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EXACTUALS's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- EXACTUALS received $10.6M in venture funding in February 2017.
- EXACTUALS's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- EXACTUALS's total funding is $20.6M.
- EXACTUALS has 61 Employees.
- EXACTUALS grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- EXACTUALS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EXACTUALS?
Exactuals provides an innovative SaaS platform used by film/TV, music, and marketplace companies to manage residuals, royalties, and other complex payments for thousands of payees. Founded at the Stanford Graduate School of Business in 2011 with the mission to modernize the entertainment payments space, the company is led by a team of software and entertainment industry veterans and has received funding from Entertainment Partners, City National, TTV Capital, S-Cubed Capital, and Stanford-StartX Fund among others. Exactuals is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. For more information, please visit www.exactuals.com.keywords:SaaS