EWE Group Pty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EWE Group Pty's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.7M per year.
- EWE Group Pty's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- EWE Group Pty has 58 Employees.
- EWE Group Pty grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- EWE Group Pty currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EWE Group Pty?
EWE Global Express is an international Australian owned company with a diverse service offering in multi-modal logistics such as: air and sea, land transport, contract logistics and international mail. We enjoy a strong market position thanks to our clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions and e-commerce models. Founded in 2010 by Chinese-Australian businessman, Sam Shan, whose vision was to create a meaningful connection between the West and Eastern markets by focusing on digital innovation that would result in the facilitation of International Trade. This has been realised through the application of EWE's proprietary IT system, attracting partnerships with valued, iconic clients such as: Ali Baba, NetEase/Koala, Chemist Warehouse and Woolworths. EWE Global ExpressIT EWE2010EWEIT / Chemist WarehouseWoolworthskeywords:N/A