EV Connect Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EV Connect's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.8M per year.
- EV Connect received $8.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- EV Connect's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- EV Connect's total funding is $10.7M.
- EV Connect has 80 Employees.
- EV Connect grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- EV Connect currently has 4 job openings.
What Is EV Connect?
EV Connect developed and operates the industry's most robust and flexible cloud-based platform for the management of the Electric Vehicle (EV) ecosystem. The EV Connect platform provides charge station-agnostic command & control; enterprise and energy systems integration via an open API; driver communications and support; and demand-response functionality across multiple charging networks. Leveraging its cloud-based platform, EV Connect is a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for commercial, enterprise, hospitality, university and government facilities. Established in 2009, EV Connect's customers include Yahoo!, Hilton Worldwide, Western Digital, ADP, Dell, Lockheed Martin, California Department of Transportation, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous other businesses and municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Security,Solar Power,Transportation,Wind Power, saas