ELSNER Engineering Works Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ELSNER Engineering Works's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- ELSNER Engineering Works's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- ELSNER Engineering Works has 82 Employees.
- ELSNER Engineering Works grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- ELSNER Engineering Works currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ELSNER Engineering Works?
Elsner has earned a worldwide reputation for leadership in the design and manufacture of a wide range of converting machinery for the paper, film, foil, and nonwovens industries. Virtually every type of consumer roll product can be wound, rewound, packaged, or folded on an Elsner-built machine. We serve various niche markets including kitchen rolled, household nonwovens, industrial nonwovens, wipes production, medical disposables, party goods and wallcoverings. Elsner has a global reach with over 3000 machines in 60+ countries. We stand behind our machines: Installation, Service, Parts, Delivery and Training all under one umbrella Purpose Built Precision goes far beyond providing the right solution. It's about doing the right thing for our customers each and every day. That's why our company has been as durable as our machines, providing cutting-edge solutions for over 80 years. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal.keywords:N/A