ELEXON Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ELEXON's estimated annual revenue is currently $74.1M per year.
- ELEXON's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- ELEXON has 337 Employees.
- ELEXON grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- ELEXON currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ELEXON?
ELEXON plays a vital role at the heart of the wholesale electricity market. We compare how much electricity generators and suppliers said they would produce or consume with how much electricity they actually generated and supplied. After calculating these volumes, we work out a price for the imbalances and charge organisations accordingly. This involves taking 1.2 million meter readings every day and handling over £1.5 billion of our customers funds each year. These balancing and settling arrangements are laid down in the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC), which is administered by ELEXON.keywords:N/A