EKOENERGETYKA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EKOENERGETYKA's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.9M per year.
- EKOENERGETYKA's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- EKOENERGETYKA has 216 Employees.
- EKOENERGETYKA grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- EKOENERGETYKA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EKOENERGETYKA?
Driven by innovation and powered by desire to reduce transport emissions, we produce high power chargers and infrastructure management solutions for electric buses. Be it static chargers for bus depots or opportunity chargers at bus stops, our products come with a range of services that make it easy for the bus operator to deploy and manage their charging infrastructure. Established in 2009 in Poland, we are an Eastern European leader in charging technologies. We put a strong emphasis on R&D and quality manufacturing - 60% of our staff are engineers. Thanks to our in-house innovation and regular collaboration with leading Polish research labs we are able to provide our customers with top-notch innovations in high power charging technology and charger management. Our team of charging professionals delivers turn-key solutions in short time and according to the precise requirements of the client.keywords:N/A