Dwelo Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dwelo's estimated revenue is currently $3.3M per year.
- Dwelo received $4.9M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Dwelo's estimated revenue per employee is $55169
- Dwelo's total funding is $9.1M.
- Dwelo has 59 Employees.
- Dwelo grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Dwelo currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dwelo?
Dwelo is a home automation platform purpose built for the multifamily industry. We partner with property owners to turn ordinary apartments into smart apartments with hardware and software that enables property managers to streamline operations and residents to live with a unique premium amenity.keywords:Consumer Services,Internet of Things
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
BLUFFDALE, Utah and LOGAN, Utah, Sept. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Dwelo, the provider of smart-home solutions purpose-built for apartments, ...
DRAPER, Utah and SAN FRANCISCO, June 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Dwelo, a leading provider of smart-technology solutions purpose-built ...
Las Vegas native Roberto Orellana has lived in Summerlin nearly all his life. A graduate of Bishop Gorman High School who left Nevada briefly ...