Duolingo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Duolingo's estimated annual revenue is currently $138.6M per year.
- Duolingo received $25.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Duolingo's estimated revenue per employee is $134,043
- Duolingo's total funding is $148.3M.
- Duolingo's pricing is $83 per year.
- Duolingo has 1034 Employees.
- Duolingo grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Duolingo currently has 97 job openings.
What Is Duolingo?
Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn languages online with over 200 million users. Founded in 2011 by crowdsourcing pioneer Luis von Ahn and Severin Hacker, it is the most downloaded Education app on iOS and Android and has been awarded Apple's iPhone App of the Year and Android's Best of the Best. With the mission to bring free language education to the world, we're building a future in which the highest-quality education is accessible to all. Our approach is simple - language learning should be fun, personalized, and based on science. Duolingo has raised US $108.3 million to date from investors including Union Square Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Capital G (formerly Google Capital) and most recently, Drive Capital.keywords:saas, Education,Mobile