Dunbar, Bender & Zapf Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf has 71 Employees.
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Dunbar, Bender & Zapf currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dunbar, Bender & Zapf?
Dunbar, Bender & Zapf, Inc., located in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has been providing full-service employer sponsored retirement plan administration and consulting since 1991. Dunbar, Bender & Zapf, Inc. assists employers in the design, implementation, administration and communication of a wide range of retirement plans. We are committed to providing these services to our clients in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner. Our benefit professionals are dedicated to helping employers implement retirement plans that promote corporate goals and objectives, control costs and give employees a sense of security. Dunbar, Bender & Zapf, Inc. takes the confusion out of plan administration duties and decision making by providing our clients with the consulting and technical expertise they need. We are committed to maintaining effective state-of-the-art computer systems and applications for administrative procedures which permits us to process our clients work more efficiently and ensures the highest standards of quality.keywords:Finance