Dtex Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dtex Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Dtex Systems received $15.0M in venture funding in February 2015.
- Dtex Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Dtex Systems's total funding is $24.1M.
- Dtex Systems has 78 Employees.
- Dtex Systems grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Dtex Systems currently has 23 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Dtex Systems?
Dtex is Advanced User Behavior Intelligence that helps enterprises catch breaches and eliminate insider threat with answers they can't get anywhere else. It's the combination of thorough endpoint visibility and comprehensive, adaptive intelligence that is perfectly poised to fill the gaps and weaknesses of other security systems. To learn more, please visit dtexsystems.com or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Physical Security,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Dtex Systems News
Previously she served as CEO of Dtex Systems, a user behavior intelligence company that grew revenue by 321% last year. Before Dtex, she ...
Global User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Market: Sales, Consumption, Demand and Forecast 2019-2023: Balabit, Observeit, Dtex Systems, etc.
[Some of the players covered in the study are Balabit Corp, Bay Dynamics, Bottomline Technologies, Cynetcurity, Dtex Systems, E8curity, ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Dtex Systems Funding
|2015-02-26||$15.0M||A||Norwest Venture Partners||Article|
Dtex Systems Executive Hires