Drop Kitchen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Drop Kitchen's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.7M per year.
- Drop Kitchen received $8.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Drop Kitchen's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Drop Kitchen's total funding is $10M.
- Drop Kitchen has 52 Employees.
- Drop Kitchen grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Drop Kitchen currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Drop Kitchen?
The world's first customer platform empowering anyone to make food more, at home Eating food is part of our social fabric and a core part of a healthy body and mind. The experience of making food is now so daunting, ambiguous and friction filled that people are being forced to turn to take away, deliveries, and cooking packs which ultimately leave you unfilled and unhealthy. Drop is a fast-growing, venture-backed team of human-computer interaction specialists with a love of great food who are working with the biggest kitchen appliance brands in the world to deliver the experience that removes the friction from the whole food-making process. Our mission is to empower and inspire anyone to cook delicious food by connecting the world's recipes and appliances - all orchestrated through a magical user experience. We started with our own smart kitchen devices that integrate with the critically acclaimed Drop Recipes app. We have since launched partnerships with Bosch, GE Appliances, DeLonghi and Kenwood, with more to be announced in the coming months. Each appliance and recipe partner we connect brings us one step closer to being the de facto KitchenOS.keywords:saas, Consumer Services,Mobile