Drexel University Online Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Drexel University Online's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.1M per year.
- Drexel University Online's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Drexel University Online has 122 Employees.
- Drexel University Online grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Drexel University Online currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Drexel University Online?
Drexel University Online offers quality Internet-based higher education, including 140+ fully-accredited master's degrees, bachelor's degrees and certificate programs. Each program is designed for professionals who want to complete their education without compromising quality for convenience. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the Best Online Graduate Programs in the fields of Business Administration, Engineering, Nursing and Library Science, Drexel's online programs are among the elite in the nation. Drexel University has been an innovator in the e-Learning industry, offering degrees online since 1996. While there are many online colleges, only one has the reputation of Drexel University behind it. For more information on Drexel University Online, please visit online.drexel.edu.keywords:Education