Dragonfly Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dragonfly Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.5M per year.
- Dragonfly Therapeutics received $Undisclosed in venture funding in May 2017.
- Dragonfly Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Dragonfly Therapeutics has 113 Employees.
- Dragonfly Therapeutics grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- Dragonfly Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dragonfly Therapeutics?
Dragonfly Therapeutics is a discovery-stage company developing drugs to stimulate immune responses against cancer. We are developing novel first-in-class therapeutics targeted at natural killer cells and other cells of the innate immune system. These therapies are designed to counterbalance immune suppressive factors present in the tumor microenvironment and mobilize anti-cancer immune responses. Our molecules are expected to be potent as single agents as well as in treatment combinations with existing cancer immunotherapies. Our scientific founders are major figures in cancer biology and immunology and have launched Dragonfly to harness the power of the immune system to provide breakthrough cancer treatments for patients. For more information, email email@example.com:N/A