DocsApp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DocsApp's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.8M per year.
- DocsApp's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- DocsApp's total funding is $8.4M.
- DocsApp has 166 Employees.
- DocsApp grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- DocsApp currently has 1 job openings.
What Is DocsApp?
DocsApp is a mobile platform where people from India can consult specialist MD Doctors within 30 minutes in various specializations through chat or call from anywhere. DocsApp has specialist Doctors in the following specializations. DocsApp has more than 2.5 million users and 2000+ MD specialist Doctors on its platform. Gynecology - PCOS, periods, PCOD issues Dermatology - skin issues, hair fall issues Psychiatry - depressions and other mental health issues General Medicine - Fever, cold, infections Pediatrics - Fever, Cold for babies, Growth tracking Weight Management - Diet & Nutrition for Weight management Infertility - IVF, treatment plans Lactation counseling- for new mothers Pregnancy diet - post pregnancy weight management Sexology - Problems related to sex #NoAppointments #NoTravel #NoWait #DocsAppCareskeywords:Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Personal Health