Dixon Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dixon Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.6M per year.
- Dixon Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Dixon Networks has 48 Employees.
- Dixon Networks grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Dixon Networks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dixon Networks?
Design, Build. Deliver Dixon Networks is a leading turnkey communication provider. We provide fibre optic services to connect communities, enable commerce and optimize renewable energy. In its 50th year of innovation and with its unsurpassed reputation, Dixon continues to lead as the most comprehensive full-service company for Designing, Building and Delivering broadband network solutions.. The company has offices in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario. Customers include TELUS, Rogers, Shaw, Delta Cable, Province of Ontario, Bell - Alberta SuperNet and the City of Burnaby. Services include: - Engineering and design - Infrastructure construction - Bridge and trestle crossings - Experienced splicing Specialties include: - Telecommunications - Municipalities - Wind Energy - Communitieskeywords:N/A