Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.2M per year.
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation received $500.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation's total funding is $140M.
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation has 266 Employees.
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Diversified Gas & Oil Corporation?
Diversified Gas & Oil Plc (DGO) owns and operates gas and oil producing wells in the Appalachian Basin in the United States. The Company's operations are based in the neighbouring states of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, which cover part of the largest and oldest hydrocarbon producing field in the US, known as the Appalachian Basin. DGO's strict focus on cost controls, maintained through a combination of labour and cost efficiencies, ensures we maintain low-cost operations, thereby maximising profitability and enabling the company to generate free cash flow in a low commodity price environment. Established in 2001 and grown through a series of complementary acquisitions and success with the drill-bit, DGO listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in February 2017 after successfully raising $50 million of funds from blue-chip institutional investors. DGO intends to build on its track record as a consolidator to aggregate further producing assets in its target market.keywords:N/A