Divergent 3D Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Divergent 3D's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- Divergent 3D received $107.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Divergent 3D's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Divergent 3D's total funding is $88M.
- Divergent 3D has 131 Employees.
- Divergent 3D grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Divergent 3D currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Divergent 3D?
Divergent 3D aims to revolutionize the auto industry through 3D printing. Our patented production system incorporates Nodes - 3D printed metal connectors - with lightweight materials to create strong and efficient complex structures. Divergent 3D's technology eliminates tooling and drives radical innovation, capital reduction, and sustainability in vehicle manufacturing. We put a powerful new set of tools into the hands of creative innovators, enabling success in the auto industry for a new generation. Our engineering prototype, Blade, is the world's first 3D printed supercar. We're hiring! Please apply directly to the job posting or email directly: email@example.com:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Divergent 3D News
Relativity Space's room-filling 3D printer — dubbed Stargate, .... Divergent's 3D-printed supercar, the Blade prototype, looks very much like a ...
Divergent 3D, a Los Angeles-based startup which specializes in 3D metal printing techniques adapted from the aerospace industry, has ...
los angeles-based startup divergent 3D has revealed the world's first 3D-printed hypercar. using techniques adapted from the aerospace ...
Divergent 3D Funding
|2017-11-22||$107.0M||B||O Luxe Holdings Limited||Article|