Divergent 3D Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Divergent 3D's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.3M per year.
- Divergent 3D received $107.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Divergent 3D's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Divergent 3D's total funding is $88M.
- Divergent 3D has 107 Employees.
- Divergent 3D grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Divergent 3D currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Divergent 3D?
Divergent 3D aims to revolutionize the auto industry through 3D printing. Our patented production system incorporates Nodes - 3D printed metal connectors - with lightweight materials to create strong and efficient complex structures. Divergent 3D's technology eliminates tooling and drives radical innovation, capital reduction, and sustainability in vehicle manufacturing. We put a powerful new set of tools into the hands of creative innovators, enabling success in the auto industry for a new generation. Our engineering prototype, Blade, is the world's first 3D printed supercar. We're hiring! Please apply directly to the job posting or email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org:saas