Divergent 3D Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Divergent 3D's estimated revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Divergent 3D received $107.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Divergent 3D's estimated revenue per employee is $156893
- Divergent 3D's total funding is $88M.
- Divergent 3D has 103 Employees.
- Divergent 3D grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Divergent 3D currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Divergent 3D?
Divergent 3D aims to revolutionize the auto industry through 3D printing. Our patented production system incorporates Nodes - 3D printed metal connectors - with lightweight materials to create strong and efficient complex structures. Divergent 3D's technology eliminates tooling and drives radical innovation, capital reduction, and sustainability in vehicle manufacturing. We put a powerful new set of tools into the hands of creative innovators, enabling success in the auto industry for a new generation. Our engineering prototype, Blade, is the world's first 3D printed supercar. We're hiring! Please apply directly to the job posting or email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|T.A. AMERICA CO...||$12.5M||38||0%|
|Toyota San Dieg...||N/A||61||3%|
Divergent 3D News
3D Printing News Briefs: February 22, 2019 .... University of Science and Technology, along with Divergent 3D's VP of Additive Manufacturing
Divergent 3D Funding
|2017-11-22||$107.0M||B||O Luxe Holdings Limited||Article|