Ditch Witch of The Carolinas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ditch Witch of The Carolinas's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Ditch Witch of The Carolinas's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Ditch Witch of The Carolinas has 53 Employees.
- Ditch Witch of The Carolinas grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Ditch Witch of The Carolinas currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Ditch Witch of The Carolinas?
Ditch Witch of the Carolinas opened in 1974, specializing in Ditch Witch® trenchers. Independently owned and operated by the same family for over 40 years, our company has grown substantially in both sales territories and product range. While we are known as the complete source of Ditch Witch Underground Equipment; we also offer other products to meet the needs of our customers. In 2015, we became an authorized dealer of Trelan equipment, and adopted the trade name, Trelan Southeast. In 2016, we also became an authorized dealer of Morbark brush chippers & stump grinders, and adopted a third trade name, Chippers Southeast. Our product line includes trenchers, plows, HDD systems, boring tools, rock hammers, compact utility machines and attachments, utility locating equipment, vacuum excavators, Hammerhead Tools, compaction equipment, piercing tools, whole tree chippers, towable chippers, stump grinders and trailers.keywords:N/A