Distributed Solar Development Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Distributed Solar Development's estimated annual revenue is currently $26M per year.
- Distributed Solar Development's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Distributed Solar Development has 124 Employees.
- Distributed Solar Development grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Distributed Solar Development currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Distributed Solar Development?
Utility costs keep growing. So do carbon emissions. The status quo is costing us money and the health of our planet. At DSD, we?re leading the charge to create a new future for commercial, industrial and municipal energy production ? transforming the very way organizations power their facilities. Not just changing; TRANSFORMING. As a GE renewable energy venture, we?re powered by a singular legacy of ingenuity. With our unparalleled history, experience & deep bench of industry talent, DSD handles absolutely everything: from design to engineering to the solution build-out ? even financing ? plus all the needed supporting management. DSD is the only true ?one-stop shop? for large-scale, custom solar and storage solutions. In short, we?re pushing the potential of clean energy forward ? by making it more accessible, and beneficial, to the organizations that seek it.keywords:N/A