Distributed Computing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Distributed Computing's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Distributed Computing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Distributed Computing has 72 Employees.
- Distributed Computing grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Distributed Computing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Distributed Computing?
Phones. Computers. Networks. Since 1997, Distributed Computing, Inc. (DCi) has been focused on business communications, specializing in designing, selling, and servicing the systems that you need to run your business; from telephones to computers to the wiring that ties it all together (or wireless, if you prefer). Without these systems, you may be limiting the growth of your business. Not because you can't live without them, but because they make your organization more efficient, and because clients and staff increasingly rely upon them for interaction. DCi 's goal is to help you do business. Period. We call it e3: effective, efficient, and easy-to-use communications solutions. Your success depends on communication, and that 's our specialty.keywords:N/A