Dimensional Thinking Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dimensional Thinking's estimated revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- Dimensional Thinking's estimated revenue per employee is $171692
- Dimensional Thinking has 65 Employees.
- Dimensional Thinking grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Dimensional Thinking currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Dimensional Thinking?
Founded in 2007 on the simple principle that staffing was not about simply submitting resumes. It is about truly understanding the dimensions of the client: the requirements of the position, the culture of the company, the personality of the hiring manager, the dynamics of the team and the nature of the work. Then matching that to the dimensions of the candidate: personality, aptitude, experience, education, knowledge and drive. Twitter: https://twitter.com/DT_Global Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DimensionalThinking Our Opportunities: http://bit.ly/DT_Global_Jobs Talent Opportunity | Results The Right Match Makes the Difference.keywords:Career / Job Search
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Spear Group||$6.1M||60||18%|
|Focus of Georgi...||$5.8M||35||21%|
Dimensional Thinking News
Is there a way to break out of this two-dimensional thinking about this project?" Simpson said. The plan calls for mitigation funding and planning