Digital Colony Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Digital Colony's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- Digital Colony's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Digital Colony has 79 Employees.
- Digital Colony grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- Digital Colony currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Digital Colony?
Digital Colony is focused on investing in the next generation of digital infrastructure. The firm invests in the mobile and internet infrastructure landscape worldwide, including macro cell towers, data centers, small cell networks, and fiber networks. Digital Colony's strategic investments help meet the demand for digital infrastructure capacity which is driven by growth in mobile data and video consumption, and the mega-trends of cloud computing, big data analysis, IT outsourcing and e-commerce. Digital Colony brings together the industry and investment expertise of Digital Bridge Holdings, LLC, and Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY). The Digital Colony executive leadership team has a history of successful operations in digital infrastructure across multiple platforms and continents.keywords:N/A